The 50' Roland RMC-GQ50 Gold Series XLR Male to XLR Female Quad Microphone cable is a professional-quality cable engineered for demanding use in studio, broadcast, and live sound applications. It is built with four OFC (Oxygen-Free Copper) conductors and a high-density spiral OFC shield, which cancel out noise and reject RF and EM interference that may be present with wireless systems or other electronics. The cable preserves all the audio details with high accuracy, low noise, and full dynamic reproduction.
The RMC-GQ50 is terminated with Neutrik gold-plated XLR connectors that are resistant to corrosion and oxidation to preserve the integrity of your signal.
- Studio-grade quad construction with four OFC conductors
- Low-noise design with full dynamic reproduction
- Neutrik XLR connectors with 24K gold-plated contacts
- High-density spiral OFC shielding
- Limited lifetime warranty