ProX Heavy-Duty Flight Case with Doghouse and Wheels for Yamaha QL1 Studio Mixer Console (Silver on Black)

ProX Heavy-Duty Flight Case with Doghouse and Wheels for Yamaha QL1 Studio Mixer Console (Silver on Black)

ProX Heavy-Duty Flight Case with Doghouse and Wheels for Yamaha QL1 Studio Mixer Console (Silver on Black)

B&H # PRXSYQL1DHW MFR # XS-YQL1DHW
No Longer Available

Product Highlights

  • For Yamaha QL1 Studio Mixer Console
  • Silver Trim on Black Exterior
  • Four Durable Rubber 4" Wheels
  • Reinforced Steel Ball Corners
  • Industrial-Grade Rubber Feet
  • Spring-Action Recessed Handles
  • Doghouse with Hinged Lid
  • ATA-300 Style Gig Ready
  • Low Front Panel
  • Honeycomb Digital Design
Show moreShow less

ProX XS-YQL1DHW overview

  • 1Description

The Heavy-Duty Flight Case from ProX is an ATA-style flight road gig case designed to fit the Yamaha QL1 Studio Mixer Console and features a silver trim on black exterior. The Yamaha QL1 studio mixer console case is constructed with rigid Signature 3/8" Certified Gig-Ready Series Plywood. It is also equipped with four durable rubber 4" wheels, of which two are lockable. This hard case has reinforced steel ball corners to provide extra protection making it suitable for travel. It also has a Doghouse providing convenient space to keep cables and small accessories out of sight and safe, as well as a low front panel so you can easily access your inputs.

The Heavy-Duty Flight Case features the Honeycomb Digital design and comes with a sleek look of hexagon grids on all shell surfaces. The durable hard rubber foams used in this case contain 70% recycled content, of which 80% comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material.

  • Silver trim on black exterior, Honeycomb Digital design
  • ATA-300 style gig-ready flight road case
  • Signature Series certified laminated gig-ready 3/8" plywood
  • High-density foam interior support and casing
  • Recessed spring-action handles
  • Industrial heavy-duty and powerful steel ball corners
  • Four 4" tough, durable casters for mobility (two are locking)
  • Doghouse with hinged lid, designed for easy multi-pin snake connection and easy cable access
  • Dual anchor rivets
  • Easy-locking fit aluminum tongue and groove
  • Industrial recessed butterfly twist-lock latches
  • Industrial grade rubber feet
  • All-foam padding made from 85% recycled materials
In the Box
ProX Heavy-Duty Flight Case with Doghouse and Wheels for Yamaha QL1 Studio Mixer Console (Silver on Black)
  • Limited Lifetime Warranty
  • Table of Contents
    • 1Description

    ProX XS-YQL1DHW specs

    Compatibility Yamaha QL1 Studio Mixer Console
    Material of Construction Signature Series certified laminated gig-ready 3/8" plywood
    High-density foam interior support and casing
    Industrial heavy-duty steel ball corners
    Dimensions (L x W x H) 22.0 x 34.0 x 13.5" 55.9 x 86.4 x 34.3 cm
    Weight 78 lb 35.4 kg

    ProX XS-YQL1DHW reviews

    Be the first to review this item

    ProX XS-YQL1DHW Q&A

    ProX XS-YQL1DHW accessories

    See any errors on this page? Let us know.