Optimized for broadcast applications, the Sennheiser SK 2250 GW High-Power Bodypack Transmitter is the high-power version of the SK 2000 transmitter. It features an RF output power of 250mW and a detachable antenna with SMA connector for use with a remote antenna, which together ensure a reliable performance over increased distance.
The SK 2250 GW delivers a wide 25 Hz to 18 kHz audio frequency response that enhances the bass range for optimum transmission from bass guitars. It offers twenty fixed-frequency banks with up to sixty-four compatible presets, and six user banks.
Easy to set up, the SK 2250 GW can be synchronized with its receiver at the touch of a button using the infrared interface. Lightweight (at 5.8 oz) and with a sturdy, metal construction, it is powered with two AA batteries or via the BA 2015 rechargeable battery pack (available separately), for up to 2.5 hours of continuous operation.
In addition, Sennheiser Control Cockpit Software (download) offers easy handling, control, and maintenance for the Digital Wireless System. It provides a global overview of all network-enabled devices, shows all status information, and makes setting adjustments very easy.
- Optimized for professional broadcast applications
- 250mW RF output power for reliable performance over greater range
- Detachable antenna with SMA connector for use with remote antenna
- Frequency Range: Gw: 558 - 626 MHz
- Sturdy, all-metal housing
- 3-Pin LEMO-type audio connector
- Up to 75 MHz switching bandwidth
- 20 fixed frequency banks with up to 64 compatible presets
- 6 user banks
- Frequency setting in 25 kHz steps
- External charging contacts for recharging BA 2015 rechargeable battery pack (available separately)
- Enhanced audio frequency response in the bass range for optimum transmission from bass guitars
- Input sensitivity range of 60 dB can be adjusted in 3 dB steps
- Easy receiver-transmitter synchronization at the push of a button using infrared interface
- Includes hard plastic storage case
- Compatible with Sennheiser Control Cockpit Software (download)