The sE Electronics V7 MC1 brings the powerful sound and performanceof the V7 handheld wired dynamic mic to your favorite Shure wireless handheld transmitter.
The V7 MC1 supercardioid capsule features the same specialized aluminum voice coil, smooth and detailed highs, wind and handling noise protection, excellent off-axis response, and superior feedback rejection as the V7 mic.
The V7 MC1 capsule is compatible with all Shure handheld transmitters equipped with an interchangeable capsule design. It is not compatible with BLX and GLX-D Series transmitters.
Two internal windscreens—one red and one black—are included.
The V7 Sound with No Cable Required
- The DMC7 dynamic capsule in the V7 MC1 has been custom-developed for a crisp, open sound that captures your voice in a natural way.
- The sophisticated supercardioid capsule design helps isolate your voice from other instruments, ensuring high amounts of gain before feedback.
- A specialized aluminum voice coil, neodymium magnets, tight production tolerances, and high-quality workmanship ensure excellent sensitivity, superior sound quality, and superb consistency.
All-Metal Beveled Spring Steel Grille
- The V7 MC1’s road-ready design is all-metal.
- The chassis' high-quality, highly durable zinc alloy is designed to hold up under on-stage stress for years.
- The spring steel mesh grille is dent-proof and corrosion-free for enhanced reliability.
- The beveled edge around the grille also prevents your mic from rolling when you put it down on top of your amp or on the stage floor.
- The internal windscreen efficiently reduces unwanted wind noise and plosive pops.
- Both a red and a black internal windscreens are included.
- The V7 MC1’s proprietary shockmount efficiently decouples the capsule from mechanical vibration, providing exceptionally low handling noise as compared to other capsules in its class.
- It gives you the freedom to move around on stage without fear of rumbles, pops, or anything other than your voice coming through.
- The V7 MC1's gold-plated contacts ensure a loss-free and reliable signal connection for extended use.