Illuminate and explore the beautiful underwater world with Light & Motion's black SOLA Dive 1200 Spot LED Light, which has a depth rating of 328'. Its CREE LEDs output 300-1200 lumens in three levels, while its narrow 12° angle of coverage keeps this brightness concentrated in a strong, focused beam. Such a tight angle makes this SOLA a great backup light for general diving, as well as an excellent focusing aid for photography or video. The 12° spread is also ideal for examining small spaces, such as the interiors of wrecks or the cracks in cave walls.
Power is provided by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, which gives the SOLA a run time of 60-240 minutes, depending on the brightness level. Additionally, a 2A charger with a North American-type plug is supplied.
The included hand mount consists of a horizontal grip and a strap, allowing you to keep your fingers free for various tasks. There are also optional alternatives available, including a pistol grip, T-handle, Goodman handle adapter, and Kirby Morgan helmet mount.
- CREE LED array outputs 300, 600, and 1200 lumens
- Narrow, focused, 12° angle of coverage keeps the brightness concentrated, thus optimizing beam distance while reducing glare and backscatter
- Tight beam angle makes this SOLA a useful backup dive light and focusing aid, as well as a great tool for examining small spaces, such as the interiors of shipwrecks or the cracks in cave walls
- Runs for 60 min on high, 120 min on medium, and 240 min on low with the supplied, rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Sliding thumb switch on the body enables you to turn the power on or off and select output levels
Construction and Handling Details
- Depth rating: 328'
- Housing has an FL-1 certification for waterproofing
- Supplied hand mount is made of ballistic Cordura nylon
- Mount consists of a horizontal grip and a strap for attaching the light to the back of your hand, in order to keep your fingers free to hold a camera or perform tasks
- Optional accessories include a pistol grip, T-handle, Goodman handle adapter, and Kirby Morgan helmet mount