IK Multimedia Syntronik Minimod is a virtual synthesizer plug-in with a library that consists of iconic sounds from the Minimoog Model D along with sounds from the modular Moog and Moog Voyager analog synths. Widely known for its deep, fat bass sounds, or for the lead sound used by Rick Wakeman on Catherine Parr, from the album The Six Wives of Henry VIII, the Minimoog features three oscillators with selectable waveshape, a noise generator, and a classic Moog 4-pole transistor ladder resonant low-pass filter, and generates some of the warmest and richest-sounding analog synth sounds around.
The Modular Moog is a modular synthesizer that consists of several independent modules including oscillators, filters, VCAs, mixers, and even spring reverbs. The modules can be mixed and matched to create a truly custom instrument. The Voyager is Bob Moog's re-imagining of the Minimoog for the 21st Century. It offers additional modulation routing options, a dedicated LFO, program storage, and MIDI functionality.
The library comes with 5000 samples and 143 instruments, and is powered by the included Syntronik Free player. To recreate the unmistakable sound of analog oscillators, the software employs the company's DRIFT technology, which emulates the way real analog circuits behave over time. Syntronik Free player comes with true 4-part capability to layer rich sounds with multis and splits, four dynamic arpeggiators for complex rhythmic textures, and 38 high-quality effects derived from AmpliTube and T-RackS.
Syntronik Minimod is compatible with Mac and Windows platforms, and works in VST2, VST3, AU, and AAX formats running at 64-bit.
Syntronik Minimod Library
- Recreates the iconic sound of the Minimoog along with sounds from the Modular Moog and Moog Voyager synths
- Three oscillators with selectable waveshape and noise generator
- Classic Moog 4-pole transistor ladder resonant low-pass filter for a fat and warm sound
- Voyager adds more modulation routings along with a flexible, dedicated LFO
- Over 2 GB of content
- Over 5000 samples
- 143 instruments
- Includes Syntronik Free standalone player and plug-in
- Instrument can be played in Syntronik Free (1.0 or later) and in all versions of SampleTank (SampleTank3, SampleTank 3 SE, and SampleTank Custom Shop)
- Instrument editing features are available from within any version of Syntronik and SampleTank 3
Syntronik Free Virtual Instrument
- Fully functional, free version of Syntronik virtual synthesizer
- Multi-sampled oscillators for ultimate authenticity
- Four classic types of circuit-modeled filters to shape sounds
- DRIFT technology for accurate modeling of subtle oscillator variations
- Mix and match oscillators with filters for new original sounds
- True 4-part capability to layer rich sounds with multis and splits
- Four dynamic arpeggiators for complex rhythmic textures
- 38 high-quality effects derived from AmpliTube and T-RackS
- Browser search by category or keyword to find sounds in seconds
- Optimized, resizable interface
- 50 instrument presets
- Includes light versions of all 17 Syntronik instruments, with a reduced key map range (in the extreme high and low registers) and fewer round-robin oscillator samples in some cases
- Works as a 64-bit plug-in or standalone instrument for Mac/Windows