Keep your focus and zoom rings protected, or completely replace worn out grips with the M8 model of the Band.it Lens Band. Made of an elastomer polymer, this band goes over the rubber collars in your lens to improve functionality and help preserve the resale value of your gear. The M in its name refers to the medium diameter of this model, while the second character denotes the width of its compatible collars on a scale of 1 to 8. These attributes allow it to fit the Nikon AF Micro-NIKKOR 200mm f/4D IF-ED and Canon FD 400mm f4.5 SSC, among other lenses.
With a thick construction and raised ridges around its entire length, the Band.it makes your focus and zoom collars easier to find and better to grip while you shoot, and may be used to entirely replace rubber rings if they are damaged. By acting as a physical barrier, it reduces the impact of scratches and dings while preventing oils, dust, and UV rays from wearing down or damaging your gear. Finally, the extra tension exerted by the band helps keep focus or zoom creep problems at bay when shooting at more extreme angles.
Compatible Lenses Include:
- Canon FD 400mm f4.5 SSC
- Fujifilm Fujinon GF 120mm F4 R LM OIS WR
- Nikon AF Micro-NIKKOR 200mm f/4D IF-ED
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 200-400mm f/4.0G ED VR II - Zoom Ring
- M8 model, made of a thick elastomer polymer with raised ridges around its entire exterior
- Goes over the zoom and focus collars to improve grip while shooting
- Helps protect gear from occasional scratches, UV rays, oils, and dust
- Replaces worn out rubber rings to restore function
- The tighter grip it provides helps reduce or eliminate lens creep problems