Designed for mobile lighting professionals, the CHAUVET DJ EVE P-130 RGB is a 130W LED wash light with thirteen red, thirteen green, and fourteen blue diodes. Featuring two interchangeable magnetic lenses used to alter the fixture's beam angles to either 25, 35, or 45°, it provides wide washes for venue uplighting and heat-free illumination to performers on stage.
The EVE P-130 RGB allows for both wired and wireless operation in either standalone or DMX-controlled configurations. Plug a D-Fi USB transceiver (available separately) into the fixture's USB port and pair with a D-Fi-enabled controller for instant wireless DMX communication, or use a standard 3-pin/5-pin DMX cable for a wired connection. Two DMX channel modes enable varying levels of control over the fixture. For operation without a DMX controller, use the built-in programs in either Sound-Active or automatic mode. You can even synchronize multiple units via Master/Slave control, to create coordinated light shows. Additional controls include an on-board menu with digital display and the IRC-6 wireless remote (available separately).
Other features include flicker-free and silent operation for video applications, an auto-sensing power supply, and pass-through powerCON I/O to connect a single power cable to the wall and daisy-chain up to 9 units at 120V, or up to 16 units at 230V. Housed in a cast-aluminum housing that provides extra strength without the weight, the EVE P-130 RGB comes equipped with a dual-yoke bracket that can be used for conventional mounting to a truss or lighting stand, or to create a variable-angle floor stand. The fixture ships with a gel frame.
- Robust RGB LED wash light designed for mobile lighting professionals
- 40 x LEDs (13 x red, 13 x green, 14 x blue), 130W total
- Included interchangeable magnetic lenses alter the beam to desired angles
- 25, 35, or 45° beam angles (with 45, 55, or 65° field angles)
- 2 x DMX channel modes
- USB port lets you plug the D-Fi USB transceiver (available separately), for wireless Master/Slave or DMX control
- Standalone or Master/Slave configuration
- Built-in automated programs, sound-activated
- Color macros
- LED strobe effect
- Variable electronic dimmer: 0-100%
- Daisy-chain power for up to 8 units at 120V, or 16 units at 230V
- Multi-voltage operation: 100-240 VAC, auto-ranging
- powerCON connectors for secure power connections and power linking
- LED display with 4-button menu for easy navigation
- Flicker-free and silent operation for video applications
- Cast-aluminum housing provides extra strength without the weight
- Double-bracket yoke can be used for conventional mounting or as a variable-angle floor stand
- Compatible with IRC-6 wireless remote
- Built-in gel frame holder and 6.25" accessory slot to hold barn doors
- Includes gel frame