Designed for carrying loads of gear in style, the functional "The Little Weekender" Bag from compagnon is made of black bull leather with dark brown details and uses YKK zippers with a water-resistant coating for added durability. Its main compartment is lined with soft velour fabric and can hold a professional DSLR camera with up to five extra lenses, two DSLR bodies with accessories, or two mirrorless cameras with a wide variety of gear. On top of that, a separate padded pocket on the inside is available for fitting a laptop or tablet up to 13" long, and a small zippered pocket is useful for small items such as batteries and memory cards. With seven touch-fastened dividers and eight leather fastening straps, you can personalize the main pocket to fit your needs or remove everything to transform the bag into an everyday tote.
Not content with its spacious interior, the Little Weekender also offers three zippered pockets on its exterior. Two square pouches in the front come with a leather overlap to divert rain water, while the back-slip pocket is wide and can hold a book or small tablet. The main compartment also closes with zippers, featuring a twin design with a leather handle to make for a large opening. A detachable shoulder strap is included for carrying, as well as dual handles that connect in the middle with a soft belt leather grip. Finally, four metal studs at the bottom of the bag serve as small protective feet and allow the bottom to sit upright in flat surfaces.
- Holds one to two full-frame DSLR bodies or mirrorless systems, with several extra lenses and accessories, plus a 13" laptop or tablet
- Most camera-lens combinations can be stored vertically, including Canon 5DS with 24-105mm f/4L and Nikon D810 with 17-35mm f/2.8
- Tanned and toned bull leather exterior, with belt leather handles and a soft velour interior that accepts touch fasteners
- Water-resistant YKK zippers make for durable openings, designed with inclement weather in mind
- Main compartment features a small zippered pocket and leather loops, closes with twin zippers connected by a leather handle
- Seven dividers for organizing the interior space, including three large, two medium-sized foldable models, and two small ones for cushioning
- Three exterior compartments: two square pouches with zippers on the front, and a wide zippered slip pocket on the back
- Removable shoulder strap uses metal carabiners to attach to D-rings on each side, designed with a tearproof belt
- Carrying handles connect with a soft leather grip for easy and comfortable use
- Four metal studs on the bottom of the bag for stability and protection