Rugged and lightweight at 3.9 lb, the Porta Brace CAR-2AUD Rigid-Frame Cargo Case offers a spacious 9" interior height and is designed to transport audio gear such as a recorder, mixer, Porta Brace AR or MXC bag, wireless mics, batteries, headphones, a harness, and more. The bag features a rigid frame with a 1000-denier Cordura nylon exterior for maximum equipment protection. Reversed zippers and a slipkot antiskid waterproof bottom panel provide increased durability and resistance to water.
The CAR-2AUD is equipped with front and back slip pockets, great for holding documents, cables, and broadcast frequency cards. Two side pockets allow you to store and easily access additional batteries, tape, small tools, and other cables.
The bag's high-contrast copper-colored loop fabric interior makes it easy to clearly see the case's contents. The interior layout can be reconfigured using the movable horizontal divider and the 6 x 9" padded pouch. A set of three 6" Piggin Strings is also included.
The pair of integrated handles and the padded shoulder strap with nonslip suede allow you to comfortably carry your CAR-2AUD cargo case on location.
- Carrying case for pro audio equipment
- Frame with dual-rigidity foam for maximum equipment protection
- Streamlined, lightweight (at 3.9 lb) design
- 9" interior height
- Rugged construction with long-life materials
- 1000-denier Cordura nylon exterior with solid-steel clip rings
- Reversed zippers
- Slipknot, antiskid waterproof bottom panel
- Front and back slip pockets
- Two side pockets
- High-contrast, copper-colored loop fabric interior
- Customize the interior with included horizontal divider
- Includes 6 x 9" padded pouch and set of three 6" Piggin Strings
- Genuine suede shoulder strap and handles