Made of cowhide leather, this black Snap Back Harness from Funk Plus offers a stylish and convenient way to carry your gear during shoots. It is composed of two 1.25" wide straps that cross in an X shape around your back and connect via a snap button. You can keep them attached to comfortably hold two DSLR cameras simultaneously, or separate them to allow each strap to function as regular shoulder sling.
The harness uses two sliding straps fitted with D-rings to carry your equipment. At the end of each strap are dual snap hooks rated for holding up to 300 lb of gear, which attach to the camera with one of two included accessories: 1/4-20" screw adapters that go on the tripod mount at the bottom of the camera, or key rings for use with most camera lugs. The entire harness can have its length adjusted by threading the buckles on each side through different holes, like a belt, for a total range of 35 to 44".
- Adjustable cowhide leather harness offering two connection points on sliding straps
- Composed of two straps that attach via a snap button, can be used together as a full body harness or independently as regular shoulder straps
- 1.25" strap width, and adjustable length from 35 to 44"
- Snap hooks rated to hold up to 300 lb of equipment, attach to tripod mount at the bottom of the camera with included 1/4"-20 screw adapters
- Key rings also offered for connection, can be used on compatible camera lugs