Sony FE 90mm f/2.8 Macro G OSS Lens
G Lens, Macro Versatility
- True macro design affords a life-size, 1:1 magnification ratio along with an 11" minimum focusing distance for working with close-up subjects.
- Focusing distance and magnification scale is printed on top of the lens to aid in more technical applications.
- Focus range limiter switch allows you constrain the usable focus range between 11-19.7", 19.7"-infinity, or full.
- This lens' focusing ring can be slid forwards and backwards to quickly shift between manual to autofocus modes.
- Internal focusing design maintains the overall lens length during use, benefitting focus accuracy and ease of use when working distance is a concern.
G Series Optical Design
- Two extra-low dispersion elements, including one Super ED element, are featured in the lens design to reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color neutrality.
- One aspherical element helps reduce astigmatism, field curvature, coma, and other monochromatic aberrations.
- Nano AR Coating has been applied to reduce surface reflections, flare, and ghosting for increased contrast and color rendering in strong lighting conditions.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
Autofocus and Image Stabilization
- Direct Drive SSM system, along with the internal focusing design, promotes responsive and precise autofocus performance that's also quiet to suit video recording applications.
- Focus hold button permits manually stopping the autofocus at a specified point or the button can also be customized to control a variety of other assignable functions.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper imagery when shooting handheld with slower shutter speeds. This stabilization system can also be combined with select camera's sensor-shift type image stabilization for more effective control of camera blur.
Chiaro Pro 62mm 98-UVATS UV Filter
The Pro 62mm 98-UVATS UV Filter is one of Chiaro’s highest-rated protective UV filters with 98% light transmission. It’s ideal for photographers of all levels who demand high-quality glass and other essential features for excellent image fidelity and construction.
To achieve 98% light transmission, Chiaro uses highly-polished optical glass, multi-coating, and additional advanced elements that improve the filter’s light transmission. A scratch-resistant coating minimizes scratching of the glass and helps assure that water, oil, dust, and fingerprints are removed with a gentle wipe. Its hard-anodized aluminum filter ring is designed to screw on and off effortlessly, and it is thin to prevent vignetting when used with wide-angle lenses. Side knurling helps assure that you’ll have a firm grip when attaching or removing your filter.
Image quality is what matters most at Chiaro. The company has tested and combined many features and essentials to achieve superior image quality and the highest light transmission. To help take the confusion out of selecting a filter, Chiaro prominently displays the light transmission levels so that you can choose the perfect filter for your lens and photo session.