Featuring a true optic-grade beamsplitter glass and top-quality metal parts, the Telmax Gold Prompter II for Mobile Devices is an advanced tripod-mounted prompter that supports virtually all mobile devices up to 12". It utilizes a 15mm rod system, allowing you to work with small to mid-size cameras The beamsplitter is designed free from impurity — with no trapped air bubbles, no inconsistencies in the thickness, and lead-free. It also features an antireflective coating that keeps glare out and keeps light from bouncing around in the hood.
You can mount it onto your camera's 15mm support rods or directly onto a tripod. The mirror glass is mounted into an aluminum frame and the plastic mirror enclosure is removable so you can clean both sides of the mirror glass. The mirror glass is nominally set at 45° for production, but it is adjustable from 90° (straight up) and down to 0° (folded flat) for storage or transport. The teleprompter's powder coated frame is made in the USA.
- Supports tablets and mobile devices up to 12"
- True optic-grade 70/30 beamsplitter glass—free from impurity, air bubbles, etc.
- Top-quality metal parts
- 15mm rod-based or tripod-mount system
- Supports small- to mid-size camera
- Adjustable at several points
- Beamsplitter is adjustable from 0 to 90° and folds flat for transport/storage
- 8 to 18' reading range depending on the size of your mobile device
- Made in USA
- iPad Mini
- iPad Air
- iPad Pro
- Samsung Galaxy Tab
- 12" Samsung
- Microsoft Surface
- Virtually all smartphones
- 7 to 12" LCD displays