Illuminate the underwater world at depths as great as 328' with the black TL4800P Technical LED Dive Light Head from Bigblue. A focused, 10° spot beam helps you explore tight spaces, such as cave and wreck interiors, and also allows you to examine objects and sea life closely, making the light useful for various scientific and research applications. Four XML white LEDs output 480-4800 lumens in four selectable levels.
When the required light body and lithium-ion battery are added, the TL4800P head will run for 2-20 hours, depending on the output level. As Bigblue dive light heads are interchangeable, this one can be used to replace various other models, including the TL4000P, TL4500P, VTL6000P, VTL6300P, VL8300P, VL5800P, VL6500P, and VL9000P.
Built for extreme durability as well as high performance, the light head is made from an aluminum alloy that has been anodized to resist corrosion. Its emitter window is crafted from tempered optical glass with notable strength and clarity.
- Light source: 4 XML white LEDs
- Outputs: 480, 1200, 2400, and 4800 lumens
- Run time: 20 h at 480 lumens, 8 h at 1200 lumens, 4 h at 2400 lumens, and 2 h at 4800 lumens
- Narrow, focused, 10° spot beam is useful for the exploration of tight spaces, such as cracks in cave walls, and the close-up examination of objects and small organisms
- With a daylight-balanced color temperature of 6500K, the light restores hues that are absorbed beneath the surface to ensure that you can see everything in rich, accurate color
- SOS mode enables emergency signaling
- Push-button switch for turning the power on/off and selecting output levels
- Battery level indicator shows remaining power
- Light head only, without the required body and battery
- As Bigblue dive light heads are interchangeable, this one can be used to replace various other models, including the TL4000P, TL4500P, VTL6000P, VTL6300P, VL8300P, VL5800P, VL6500P, and VL9000P
- Depth rating: 328'
- Double O-ring seal
- Housing is made from a durable aluminum alloy, which has been anodized for excellent resistance to corrosion
- Emitter window is crafted from tempered optical glass, which has notable strength and clarity