Illuminate the underwater world at depths as great as 328' with Bigblue's VL15000P-Pro Tri-Color Mini Video LED Dive Light, a.k.a. Chubby Jr. This model features a smaller diameter and shorter length than the original VL15000P-Pro to allow for easier packing and transport. The versatile light also offers cool white, warm white, and red LED settings.
The VL15000P-Pro Mini's 32 XML white LEDs output 3750 to 15,000 lumens in cool mode and 1500 to 6000 lumens in warm mode. Additionally, there are 8 XPE red LEDs that produce a warming effect for observing and recording sea creatures without scaring them off. The light also has an SOS function for emergency signaling. It is powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack, which provides a run time of 2-20 hours, depending on the brightness level.
Bigblue's VL15000P-Pro Tri-Color Mini offers an extremely wide flood beam with 160° coverage for illuminating humpback whales, schools of fish, shipwrecks, and other large subjects. A daylight-balanced color temperature of 5500-6500K allows the light to restore hues that are absorbed by the water.
Built for extreme durability as well as high performance, the light head's housing is made from an aluminum alloy that has been anodized to resist corrosion. Its emitter window is crafted from tempered optical glass with notable strength and clarity.
- Light source: 32 XML white LEDs and 8 XPE red LEDs
- Outputs: 3750, 7500, and 15,000 lumens in cool white mode; 1500, 3000, and 6000 lumens in warm white mode
- SOS function for emergency signaling
- Run time: Approximately 2 h at 15,000 lumens, 4 h at 6000 lumens, 8 h at 3000 lumens, and 20 h at 1500 lumens with the supplied, rechargeable li-ion battery pack
- Extremely wide beam with a 160° angle is great for illuminating humpback whales, huge schools of fish, shipwrecks, caves, and more
- Such expansive coverage makes the VL15000P-Pro an excellent light for wide-angle video recording
- Daylight-balanced 5500-6500K color temperature helps restore hues that get absorbed by water, ensuring that your captured images are full of vibrant, accurate colors
- Red LEDs lower this temperature, producing a warming effect for observing and recording undersea creatures without scaring them off
- Push-button switch for turning the power on/off and cycling through output levels
- Battery indicator shows you how much power the battery pack has left
- Depth rating: 328'
- Double O-ring seal
- Light head and body are made from an aluminum alloy that's been anodized for excellent resistance to corrosion
- Emitter window is crafted from tempered optical glass with notable strength and clarity
- Charger replenishes the li-ion battery
- Wrist lanyard keeps the light from getting away if it slips out of your hand
- Lantern grip affords comfort during handheld use, especially when illuminating objects and sea life below you
- 1" ball mount makes it easy to attach the light to a grip or arm on an underwater camera housing system