Improving upon their TL3500P Technical LED Dive Light, the engineers at Bigblue have created the TL3500P Supreme, which offers twice the run time at the same brightness. Three XML white LEDs output 350-3500 lumens in four selectable levels. A daylight-balanced color temperature of 6500K allows the beam to restore hues that are absorbed underwater, ensuring that you can see everything in rich, accurate color. The focused, 10° spot beam helps you explore tight spaces and examine objects and sea life closely, making the light useful for various scientific and research applications.
Bigblue's TL3500P Supreme runs on an included, rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack, which can be replenished via the supplied charger. While the battery enables long run times, the light's durable, anodized aluminum housing and tempered optical glass window provide long-term protection against corrosion. An included lantern grip allows for easy, comfortable handheld use, while the Goodman-style glove lets you mount the light onto the back of your hand, freeing up your palm and fingers to hold tools or complete other tasks.
- Light source: 3 XML white LEDs
- Outputs: 350, 875, 1750, and 3500 lumens
- Run time: 30 h at 350 lumens, 12 h at 875 lumens, 6 h at 1750 lumens, and 3 h at 3500 lumens
- Narrow, focused, 10° spot beam is ideal for the exploration of tight spaces, such as cracks in cave walls, and the close-up examination of objects and small organisms
- With a daylight-balanced color temperature of 6500K, the light restores hues that are absorbed beneath the surface to ensure that you can see everything in rich, accurate color
- Push-button switch for turning the power on/off and selecting output levels
- Battery level indicator shows remaining power
- Depth rating: 328'
- Double O-ring seal
- Body and light head are made from a durable aluminum alloy, which has been anodized for excellent resistance to corrosion
- Emitter window is crafted from tempered optical glass, which has notable strength and clarity
- Lantern grip allows for easy, comfortable handheld use
- Goodman-style glove lets you mount the light onto the back of your hand, freeing up your palm and fingers to swim, hold tools, and complete other tasks
- Lanyard helps prevent light loss by enabling attachment to your wrist or equipment