Illuminate the underwater world at depths as great as 328' with Bigblue's black VL15000P-PRO MINI Video LED Dive Light, a.k.a. "Chubby Jr." It has a smaller diameter and shorter length than the original VL15000P-Pro, allowing for easier packing and transport. This light features 24 daylight-balanced, XML white LEDs, which output 1500-15,000 lumens in four levels. It also offers 8 XPE red LEDs that lower the standard color temperature, creating a warming effect that won't alarm sea life. Rounding out the modes on the light is an SOS function for signaling in emergency situations.
The VL15000P-PRO MINI's very wide 160° beam angle makes it an excellent light source to accompany wide-angle lenses in video recording, as well as an excellent light for general diving. The included, rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack provides a run time of 2.0-20 h, depending on the output level. Aiming for extreme durability in addition to high performance, Bigblue crafted the Chubby Jr. from an anodized aluminum alloy and tempered optical glass.
- Light source: 24 XML white LEDs and 8 XPE red LEDs
- Output: 1500-15,000 lumens in four levels
- Run time: Approximately 2 h at 15,000 lumens, 5 h at 7500 lumens, 8 h at 3750 lumens, and 20 h at 1500 lumens with the supplied, removable, and rechargeable li-ion battery pack
- Extremely wide beam with 160° coverage can illuminate humpback whales, huge schools of fish, shipwrecks, caves, and other large subjects
- Such broad coverage makes the light a great choice for wide-angle videos or general diving
- White light's daylight-balanced color temperature of 6500K allows it to restore hues that get absorbed by water, thus ensuring that your captured images are colorful and accurate
- Red LEDs lower the color temperature, producing a warming effect for observing and recording sea creatures without scaring them off
- The red light can also help you see better when diving at night
- Using the optional fluoro filter, you can excite coral, fish, and other aquatic organisms to make them emit a brilliant fluorescent glow
- Light also has an SOS function for emergency signaling
- Push-button switch for turning the power on/off and selecting output levels
- Battery level indicator shows remaining power
- Depth rating: 328'
- Double O-ring seal
- Body and light head are made from a durable aluminum alloy, which has been anodized for excellent resistance to corrosion
- Emitter window is crafted from tempered optical glass, which has excellent strength and clarity
- Lantern grip allows for easy, comfortable handheld use
- Standard 1" ball joint enables convenient mounting onto optional lighting arms