Illuminate the underwater world at depths as great as 328' with the black TL3500P Technical LED Dive Light from Bigblue. A focused, 10° spot beam helps you explore tight spaces and examine objects and sea life closely, making the light useful for various scientific and research applications. Three XML white LEDs output 350-3500 lumens in four selectable levels. A daylight-balanced color temperature of 6500K allows the beam to restore hues that are absorbed underwater, ensuring that you can see everything in rich, accurate color.
If you find yourself in an emergency while diving, you can select the SOS mode to use the light for signaling. The TL3500P runs on an included, rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack that provides an operating time of 1.5-15 hours, depending on the output level.
Aiming for extreme durability in addition to high performance, Bigblue crafted the light from an anodized aluminum alloy and tempered optical glass. The supplied lantern grip allows for easy, comfortable handheld use, while the Goodman-style glove lets you mount the light onto the back of your hand, freeing up your palm and fingers to hold tools or complete other tasks.
- Light source: 3 XML white LEDs
- Outputs: 350, 875, 1750, and 3500 lumens
- Run time: 15 h at 350 lumens, 6 h at 875 lumens, 3 h at 1750 lumens, and 1.5 h at 3500 lumens
- Narrow, focused, 10° spot beam is useful for the exploration of tight spaces, such as cracks in cave walls, and the close-up examination of objects and small organisms
- With a daylight-balanced color temperature of 6500K, the light restores hues that are absorbed beneath the surface to ensure that you can see everything in rich, accurate color
- SOS mode enables emergency signaling
- Push-button switch for turning the power on/off and selecting output levels
- Battery level indicator shows remaining power
- Depth rating: 328'
- Double O-ring seal
- Body and light head are made from a durable aluminum alloy, which has been anodized for excellent resistance to corrosion
- Emitter window is crafted from tempered optical glass, which has notable strength and clarity
- Lantern grip allows for easy, comfortable handheld use
- Goodman-style glove lets you mount the light onto the back of your hand, freeing up your palm and fingers to swim, hold tools, and complete other tasks
- Lanyard helps prevent light loss by enabling attachment to your wrist or equipment