Minox's 3-15x56 ZE5.2i SF Riflescope offers shooters the familiar 5x optical design along with some optical enhancements for faster and more precise target acquisitions. You will find reassuring to know that its lenses are crafted from high-tech optical glass and treated with the proprietary MINOTEC multi-coatings, which together produce bright, clear, and high-contrast images. This ZE5.2i version brings shooters another level of viewing comfort and speed with its Fast Target Acquisition (FTA) feature. The FTA is an optimization of optical design that reduces strain and stress on the eye and allows you to make faster and more accurate target acquisitions. It accomplishes this by increasing exit pupil and sufficiently reducing aberrations, color fringing, and vignetting, which results in bright and high-contrast images with a field of view free of shadows.
Another highlight of this optic is its legendary German #4 Reticle (SPF), enhanced with the Glass Fiber Point illumination system. The well-known pattern, consisting of three posts and a thin crosshair, is augmented with a partially ground glass fiber tip at the center of the crosshair that generates a uniform target dot with a brilliant red color, visible in most lighting conditions. The LED light source is coupled to a rheostat that has eight brightness levels and sensors that turn off the illumination after two hours of inactivity or when your firearm is inclined.
To match the quality of optics, the opto-mechanics follow suit. The impact-resistant aluminum housing offers a strong 30mm maintube, filled with argon for a fogproof and waterproof performance, submersible to 16.4'. The overall design provides a solid and durable construction with flat capped turrets and an eyepiece with a low-profile zoom lever.
- 3 - 15x magnification
- Wide 56mm objective lens
- High-tech special optical glass
- MINOTEC anti-reflective multi-coatings
- Fast Target Acquisition (FTA) design reduces eye strain and improves image quality
- Field of view at 100 yd: 35.7 - 7.8'
- Exit pupil: 11.4 - 3.7mm
German #4 Reticle
- 2nd focal plane
- Three tapered posts
- Thin crosshair
- Brilliant red target dot
- Glass Fiber Point LED illumination produces even bright dot, visible in any lighting conditions
- Eight brightness levels
- Auto off after two hours of inactivity or inclined position
Use and Handling
- 1cm impact point correction
- 120cm windage and elevation ranges
- 3.9" eye relief
- 30mm maintube
- Aluminum housing
- Knurled focusing ring with a low-profile lever
- Flat capped adjustment turrets with non-slip knurling
- Compartment for two batteries
- Argon-filled, fogproof
- Waterproof to 16.4'