Capable of printing at resolutions of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, the PIXMA TS302 Wireless Inkjet Printer from Canon is well-suited for producing high quality-images in a low-volume environment. It can handle paper as large as 8.5 x 26.6", including Letter size, and prints at speeds of up to 7.7 ipm in black and white. When producing borderless photos, it supports media up to 4 x 6" and produces an image in approximately 65 seconds. The printer features an easy-to-access rear tray for media loading, supporting 60 plain sheets or 20 4 x 6" photo paper sheets, and has a quiet mode for reducing noise during use.
The PIXMA TS302 comes equipped with several technological features that aim to make it simple to use while keeping it compact at only 17" in length. Chief among them are wireless capabilities, including printing over Wi-Fi when connected to the same network, Bluetooth connectivity, and AirPrint support for compatible iOS devices, among other methods. Another interesting function is Smartphone Copy, which uses the downloadable Canon PRINT app to generate a printable copy of your document: simply place the original on the specialized grid at the top of your printer, take a picture of it, then correct the perspective and brightness with the help of the app and send it to print. Finally, FINE technology and a hybrid ink system help ensure vivid and detailed pictures while keeping small text and lines sharp.
- Maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Supports common paper sizes such as 4 x 6", 5 x 7", 8 x 10", and Letter, with a maximum printable area of 8.5 x 26.6"
- ESAT printing speeds of 7.7 ipm in black and white and 4 ipm in color
- Borderless printing at up to 4 x 6", producing an image in approximately 65 seconds
- Easy-to-access rear paper tray holds up to 60 regular paper sheets or 20 sheets of 4 x 6" photo paper
- Can use Wi-Fi for sending jobs when printer and device are connected to the same network
- Bluetooth, AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, PIXMA Cloud Link, and Wireless PictBridge supported
- Smartphone Copy function on Canon PRINT app allows you to photograph a document on a grid at the top of the printer, then help you modify the image to make a printable digital copy
- FINE print head technology uses several densely-packed nozzles for accurate ink placement
- Hybrid ink system helps ensure vivid colors while keeping small text and lines sharp
- Auto power on/off mode to help save power while on standby
- Quiet mode helps reduce printer noise for critical scenarios such as small home offices