The Pro FACTOR 1x4 V-6000ASVL Bi-Color Kit with Grid and Travel Case was put together to benefit image makers who need to take studio-quality lighting on the road. The kit includes one 1x4 V-6000ASVL Bi-Color light with power adapter, 90-degree grid, and a soft-sided kit case.
Ideal for portraits, products, or fill light, the Pro FACTOR V-6000ASVL Bi-Color Dimmable LED Studio Light from FotodioX measures 1 x 4' and has a host of essential professional and convenient features that make using the light an easy and intuitive experience. Unlike other soft lights, the Pro FACTOR 1 x 4' has a built-in diffuser. The LEDs are set deep within the fixture instead of up against the diffuser, thus defeating harshness and hot spots to make the output as soft as it can be.
The Pro FACTOR 1 x 4' has color that's variable from 3200 to 5600K to accommodate any other light source, ambient light conditions, or to maximize your creative options. It dims from 10-100% and both color and light intensity can be controlled locally on the unit or remotely via DMX. The light draws just 300W while outputting many times that number in tungsten equivalence to render accurate, natural color with a CRI rating of approximately 96.
Thanks to the inclusion of a 110-240 VAC power supply, the Pro Factor 1 x 4' is ready for worldwide use, but it also has a V-mount battery plate for optional batteries that can run the fixture for 0.86 hours when mains power is unavailable. The Pro FACTOR 1 x 4' ships with a yoke, a 5/8" receiver, and removable clip-on barndoors.
- Powerful softlight without the need for diffusion and without the traditional shortcomings (multiple shadows, uncomfortable intensity) of conventional LED panels
- The Pro FACTOR light is ready to go for both photo and video right out of the box - no extra diffusion or accessories to add. Included barndoors control and shape the light, and are easy to remove
- AC adapter locks into V-mount battery mount, or you can attach an optional V-mount battery for totally wireless operation
- The light draws a maximum of 300W, so it can connect to any household electrical circuit
- Durable all-metal construction, ready for studio and location work
- Rear backlit LCD displays percentage of light output, color temperature, remaining battery level, and DMX channel information
- Optional Honeycomb Grid to concentrate light's beam angle to 90 degrees
Store, protect, and transport your Pro FACTOR and FACTOR Jupiter Studio Lights 1 x 4' LED with the black V6000ASVL Studio Lights Case from Fotodiox. The case features a zipper closure, zippered inner compartment under the lid, a soft sided, ballistic nylon shell, and a custom-cut foam interior for light, cables, and accessories. Carry the case with the removable, anti-skid shoulder strap. The case may be stacked with several similar cases.
Featuring lightweight aluminum construction and an easy snap-in design, the Honeycomb Grid for 1x4 V-6000ASVL Pro Factor LED Light from FotodioX narrows the light's wide beam spread to 90 degrees adding directional control, enabling selective lighting and containing spill light.