The Pro FACTOR Jupiter 24" VR-4500ASVL Bi-Color Kit with Grid and Travel Case was put together to benefit image makers who need to take studio-quality lighting on the road. The kit includes one Jupiter 24" VR-4500ASVL Bi-Color light with power adapter, 90-degree grid, and a soft-sided kit case.
FotodioX Pro FACTOR Jupiter24 VR-4500ASVL Bi-Color 24" Dimmable Studio Light
Ideal for portraits, products, or fill light, the round Pro FACTOR Jupiter24 VR-4500ASVL Bi-Color 24" Dimmable Studio Light from FotodioX has a host of essential professional features as well as convenience features that make using the light an easy and intuitive experience. Unlike other soft lights, the Jupiter24 has a built-in diffuser. The LEDs are set deep within the fixture instead of up against the diffuser, thus defeating harshness and hot spots and making the output as soft as it can be.
The Jupiter24 has color that's variable from 3200 to 5600K to accommodate any other light source or ambient light conditions and to maximize your creative options. Dimming from 10 - 100% is available and both color and light intensity are controllable locally on the unit or remotely via DMX. The light draws just 200W while outputting many times that number in tungsten equivalence and rendering accurate, natural color with a CRI rating of approximately 96.
Thanks to the inclusion of a 110-240 VAC power supply, the Jupiter24 is ready for worldwide use, but it also has a V-mount battery plate for optional batteries that can run the fixture for 1.3 hours when mains power is unavailable. The Jupiter24 ships with a yoke with 5/8" receiver.
- Powerful softlight without the need for diffusion - without the traditional shortcomings (multiple shadows, uncomfortable intensity) of conventional LED panels.
- The FACTOR light is ready to go for both photo and video right out of the box - no extra diffusion or accessories to add.
- AC adapter locks into V-mount battery mount, or you can attach an optional V-mount battery for totally wireless operation
- The light draws a maximum of 200W and so can connect to any household electrical circuit.
- Durable all-metal construction, ready for studio and location work.
- Rear backlit LCD displays percentage of light output, color temperature, remaining battery level, and DMX channel information
- Optional Honeycomb Grid to concentrate light's beam angle to 90 degrees. Also available: Creative Masks for catchlight and reflective effects.
FotodioX Honeycomb Grid for Jupiter 24 Pro Factor LED Light
Featuring lightweight aluminum construction and an easy snap-in design, the Honeycomb Grid for Jupiter 24 Pro Factor LED Light from FotodioX narrows the light's wide beam spread to 90 degrees adding directional control, enabling selective lighting and containing spill light.