A versatile accessory to shape the light from your flash, the Speed Snoot MK2 Convertible Reflector Panel from Honl Photo can be configured to act as a reflector, softbox, or snoot to fit a wide variety of situations. It goes onto most shoe-mounted speedlights with an included Speed Strap, which wraps around the head of the flash and connects to the panel via a hook-and-loop attachment. Made of ballistic nylon for enhanced durability, the accessory measures 11.5 x 8 x 0.3" when flattened for storage and weighs only 3.5 oz.
The Speed Snoot MK2's flexible design allows it to be deployed in three different ways. When completely open, it serves as a reflector for bouncing light onto a subject in front of the camera. Placing the diffusion fabric over the front of the flash turns it into a softbox, with an 8 x 5" panel area and 5" depth that creates a large swath of soft light. Closing the accessory tightly around the flash makes it a snoot, providing a tight beam of harsher light to serve as a kicker or for a dramatic effect.
- Versatile light shaping accessory made of ballistic nylon, can be configured in three different ways
- Large reflector panel when opened, bounces light into a wide area for filling in shadows on your subject
- Can be configured into an 8 x 5" softbox for a directional source of soft light that is ideal for simple, flattering portraits
- Wraps around the flash into a snoot to provide a beam of harsh light, well-suited to dramatic portraits and background lighting
- Uses included Speed Strap for mounting with hook-and-loop attachment, fits most types of flashes
- Measures 11.5 x 8 x 0.3" when flattened and weighs 3.5 oz