Complete with a tilting bracket, this Flash Accessory Kit from Bower features a whole host of items for modifying the light that comes from your speedlight. It includes four different shaping accessories plus seven color filters, all of which attach around the head of the light with included hook-and-loop straps. This attachment option makes the kit compatible with most shoe-mounted flash units available on the market.
The first item is a honeycomb grid, which narrows the beam angle to illuminate a specific area of a background or subject. The snoot does a similar job, creating a circular spotlight that is even more precise and dramatic in its effect. If a softer light quality is desired, a mini silver reflector can be used to bounce the flash onto the subject, and a softbox diffuses the beam to provide soft and even illumination. Seven color gels are also available for creative effect: full CTO, 1/2 CTO, 1/4 CTO, blue, yellow, bright red, and plus green.
The final component of the kit is a flash holder bracket with a cold shoe, which serves to place the speedlight onto a stand and articulate it. It can tilt the light forward and backwards for precise positioning, and features a round hole with a locking knob for attaching an optional umbrella or other lighting accessory. At the bottom, a 3/8"-16 thread is complemented by a 1/4"-20 bushing adapter to allow the bracket to be used with either screw size.
- Accessory kit for speedlights with four shaping accessories, seven color gels, and an articulated cold shoe mount
- Hook-and-loop straps used for attachment, making the kit compatible with most shoe-mounted flashes
- Honeycomb grid narrows beam angle and makes light more directional
- Softbox diffuses light output for soft and even illumination
- Snoot creates tight circular spotlight with a dramatic look
- Mini reflector with a silver surface for bouncing cool light onto the subject
- Seven color gels included: full CTO, 1/2 CTO, 1/4 CTO, blue, yellow, bright red, and plus green
- Bracket can tilt flash forwards and backwards, features slot for optional umbrella and installs onto 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 screws