The Sennheiser EK 100 G4 is a camera-mount wireless receiver compatible with EW Series wireless microphone systems for videographers, YouTubers, and mobile journalists.
Easy to use and fast to set up, the EK 100 G4 is built for dependable performance in the field. Using the included shoemount adapter, this compact receiver mounts on your camera without adding much weight. The two included cables allow you to connect it to either the 3.5mm or the XLR audio input of any DSLR/mirrorless, camcorder, or recording device.
The EK 100 G4 features user-friendly menu operation with flexible control options. A daylight-readable LED display shows reception quality, battery status, and audio level. The frequency scan function automatically searches for the cleanest frequency at your location. To get you going quickly, the receiver synchronize with the transmitter via infrared interface with the simple push of a button.
The EK 100 G4 is backward-compatible with previous evolution systems, giving you the ability to mix and match G4/G3/G2/G1 receivers or bodypack, handheld, and plug-on transmitters. It is also compatible with EW 500 systems.
- Rugged, all-metal chassis well suited for extended use on location
- 8 hours of battery life
- Powered via included AA batteries or rechargeable BA 2015 Accupack batteries (available separately)
- Adaptive-diversity reception for reliable transmission up to 330'
- 46 MHz bandwidth with 1840 tunable UHF frequencies for clean reception
- 20 frequency banks, each with up to 12 factory-preset channels to prevent intermodulation
- One frequency bank with up to 12 user-programmable channels
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF noise when transmitter is turned off
- Adjustable output range of 42 dB to match the audio input of your camera or recording device
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- RF Mute function
- 4-step battery-life indicator
- Side contacts for recharging the Accupacks without removing them from receiver—requires the L 2015 quick-charging unit (available separately)
- Operate up to 12 wireless mics per band at once