The Atlona AT-VCC-IR-KIT is an accessory for the Atlona Velocity Control System that provides conversion from IP control commands to IR. This Velocity Control Converter is very compact and can be placed anywhere a device requires control and is not IP-capable. The VCC-IR-KIT is remotely powered through Power over Ethernet (PoE), or locally from a USB power source. The primary unit installs onto any surface via a convenient mounting dock. A simple "click" locks it into place for a secure, reliable installation. The IR adapter module includes three 3.5 mm ports for connecting to AT-VCC-IR-EMT emitters. Each port is independently addressable, allowing discrete IR control of three different AV devices.
- Provides conversion between IP and IR control commands for the Velocity Control System
- Compact form factor - inconspicuous and easily concealable
- Easy to set up and configure from the Velocity Control Gateway
- Remotely powered via PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Three 3.5 mm ports for IR emitters, each independently addressable for discrete IR control of three different AV devices