The Blind Spot Gear Tile Light Duo combines two Tile Light Solo LED lights with a variety of accessories and compact carry case as a portable, battery-powered LED solution for cinematography. Accessories include remote dimmers, CTO gels, ball mounts, and international power supplies.
Each Tile Light features an equivalent light output of a 150W tungsten light fixture. The Tile Light takes advantage of single surface emitter technology, which uses high-density blue LEDs to excite a phosphor-coated diffusion sheet, producing a soft bright white output with 120° beam spread and a color temperature of 5700K. It is capable of flicker-free dimming from 0 to 100%. The fixture's on/off button is also a five-step dimmer control, plus an included analog thumbwheel remote dimmer plugs into the side of the light to provide remote dimming control. Six embedded LEDs on the side of the fixture indicate the Tile Light's power level.
The Tile Light draws a mere 22W and can be powered using an L-series type battery or AC power supply, both included for each unit. The included CTO correction gels conveniently attach to the emitting surface using static electricity, so no clips or frames are required. Two 1/4"-20 threaded mounting holes, one on the bottom and one on the side of each unit, enable mounting the fixture and/or attaching accessories to it.
Portable Cinematography LED Light Kit
- Two Tile Light LED lights, each 150W tungsten equivalent and featuring 120° beam
- Remote dimmers, L-series type batteries, static-attached CTO gels, ball mounts, carry case, and other accessories
- Single surface emitter technology (SSE)
- 5700K color temperature
- 0 to 100% flicker-free dimming
- Six dimming indicator LEDs on each unit
- 1/4"-20 threaded mounting and accessory holes
- USB battery charging using the charging plate
- 5742 lux at 1.0'
- 2067 lux at 1.6'
- 517 lux at 3.3'