The modular American DJ MOD QA60 is a 60W PAR wash light with four, 15W (4-in-1) Quad RGBA (red, green, blue, amber) LEDs. Featuring three interchangeable frost filters used to alter the fixture's 17° beam angle to either 20, 40, or 60°, it creates wide and vibrant, amber-infused color washes for stages, installations, or mobile events.
The MOD QA60 offers a unique modular design that enables users to move the fixture's body to create a snoot and eliminate side glare. Event designers can also remove the black, metal housing and replace it with a pearl-white housing (available separately) to match the aesthetics of the event.
Other features include four DMX channel modes, 64 built-in color macros, 0-100% electronic dimming, LED strobe effects, an LED display with 4-button menu for easy navigation, an auto-sensing, multi-voltage power supply, and more.
The MOD QA60 comes equipped with a dual-yoke bracket, which can be used for conventional mounting to a truss or lighting stand, or to create a variable-angle floor stand. The fixture is wirelessly controllable via the UC IR remote control (available separately).
- Metal housing moves to create a snoot for eliminating side glare
- Black, glossy metal housing may be removed and replaced with pearl-white housing kit (available separately)
- Bright PAR with 4 x 15W RGBA (4-in-1) LEDs with a total output of 60W
- Create vibrant amber-infused color washes for stages, installations, or mobile events
- 17° beam angle
- Includes three frost filters to change beam angle to 20, 40, or 60°
- 4 x DMX channel modes: 4, 5, 6, 9 or 10
- Color macros
- LED strobe effect
- Variable electronic dimmer: 0-100%
- LED display with 4-button menu for easy navigation
- Gloss-black, metal housing
- Included scissor yoke to hang fixture on truss, mount on a wall, or set on the ground
- Compatible with ADJ UC IR wireless remote (available separately) and ADJ Airstream IR App (free download)
- powerCON connectors for secure power connections
- Multi-voltage operation: 100-240 VAC, auto-ranging