The NewTek TriCaster Mini Advanced HD4i Bundle with Control Surface & Travel Case is a ready-to-go video production solution taking advantage of the Mini Advanced HD4i's portability. This kit includes the TriCaster Mini Advanced HD4i, a hybrid HDMI and NDI eight-input video switcher, recorder, and streaming device, plus the TriCaster Mini Control Surface for traditional ergonomic live switching and effects controls. Both the switcher and the control surface can be packed away in the included hard travel case for protection from the rigors of the road. See below for more information on the HD4i switcher and the TC Mini Control Surface.
NewTek TriCaster Mini Advanced HD-4i
The NewTek TriCaster Mini Advanced HD-4i is a compact, all-in-one multimedia solution that allows you to simultaneously broadcast, stream, and record live productions from virtually anywhere. The eight-input switcher makes it easy to switch between four HDMI or eight NDI video sources, mix audio, add graphics and titles, and add advanced effects like virtual sets and animated transitions. Using the same intuitive and fully featured control software as the rest of the TriCaster professional line, the TriCaster Mini is suited for both new users and seasoned pros. For added convenience, a 7" display is built-in for viewing the Program output, Preview output, or any input source signal.
In addition to the four HDMI inputs, you can choose from four NDI devices on the network, including computers, PTZ cameras, or even wireless capture devices. Two HDMI outputs are provided for sending the Program output with audio to external devices, with video-only HDMI and DVI outputs available for monitoring the multiview output and user interface.
The TriCaster Mini can record up to four simultaneous video input or output signals at full resolution to the two internal 750GB storage drives, providing up to 30 hours of HD video recording. You can also record to external drives connected via USB 3.0. The TriCaster Mini supports live streaming with presets available for industry-standard live content delivery networks such as YouTube and Facebook Live. Additionally, you can save a web-ready streaming file for later upload to popular social media or video-on-demand sites.
A cable retention bracket comes included, which doubles as a handle for the TriCaster Mini. Also included are a keyboard and mouse, which provide cordless operation via wireless Bluetooth technology. You can also add the optional TriCaster Mini Control Panel for traditional tactile control with T-bar and illuminated buttons.
All-In-One Multimedia Studio
Compact, Travel-Ready Size
Network Device Interface
Robotic Camera Support
Multichannel Audio Mixer
- Pan control, solo auditioning, seven-band equalizer, and stereo compressor/limiter per input and output, with per-input audio delay control
- Multi-bus routing of audio source channels to any combination of outputs, with independent level control over channels 1/2 and 3/4 for quad sources
- Audio-follow-video system enabling audio to follow multiple video sources, with support for unlimited audio grouping combinations
- Digital audio inputs equipped with audio time base synchronizers
- Supports companion iPad audio mixing app and Avid Artist Mix audio control surface
- Mix mode enables secondary switcher operation for output, submix, or recording, with Program/Preview workflow and transitions
- Effects mode enables multilayer compositing, effects generation, and virtual set application, with per-source 3D DVE, scaling, cropping, and keying
Transitions and Effects
NewTek TriCaster Mini Control Surface
The Newtek TriCaster Mini Control Surface brings manual tactile controls to your live production switching while maintaining a small footprint. It is compatible with TriCaster Mini switchers, as well as professional-line TriCaster 8000, 860, 460, and 410 systems. With an intuitive layout, backlit buttons, familiar live production controls, and compact frame, the Control Surface is suitable for mobile production even in tight spaces.
- Professional, studio-style workflow for live video productions of any size
- Intuitive control layout mapped to the TriCaster Mini Live Desktop
- Faster, more accurate interaction than point and click with a mouse
- Large, backlit buttons and T-Bar for confident, comfortable performance
- Simple plug-and-play setup