ATEN VE2812T is a transmitter for sending VGA (with audio) and HDMI signals up to 100 m over a single Cat 5e/6/6a or ATEN 2L-2910 Cat 6 cable. The VE2812T guarantees reliable transmission of HDMI signals, supporting 3D, Deep Color, and embedded HD lossless audio formats. It also ensures transmission of VGA (with audio) at distance up to 100 m. In addition, it supports Long Reach Mode up to 150 m via a single Cat 5e/6 cable at resolutions up to 1080p. For utility flexibility, theVE2812T can serve as a video switch by connecting two sources and distribute them to an identical output. The VE2812T is designed for use in meeting rooms or digital educational environment where high video quality is required.
- Extends HDMI or VGA signals over a single Cat 5e/6/6a cable
- HDMI (3D, Deep color, 4K); HDCP compatible
- Superior video quality: 4K / 1080p at distance up to 100 m via a Cat 5e/6/6a or ATEN 2L-2910 Cat 6 cable VGA 1600 x 1200 and 1920 x 1200 up to 100 m via a Cat 5e/6/6a or ATEN 2L-2910 Cat 6 cable
- VGA 1600 x 1200 and 1920 x 1200 up to 100 m via a Cat 5e/6/6a or ATEN 2L-2910 Cat 6 cable
- Supports Auto Switch – the VE2812T automatically switches to a newly plugged-in source
- Functions as a switch or a converter : A Switch: Connects two sources (HDMI or VGA) A converter: Applies receivers with different interface (DVI, DisplayPort, or HDMI)