Distinguished by its durability, the silver Fujifilm FinePix XP130 is a rugged compact camera featuring a well-connected interface and versatile imaging capabilities. Revolving around a 16.4MP CMOS sensor, this camera can record high-resolution stills at up to 10 fps and Full HD 1080p video, and the sensor's back-illuminated design maintains smooth, low noise image quality when working in difficult lighting conditions. Complementing the imaging assets is a Fujinon 5x optical zoom lens that covers a 28-140mm equivalent focal length range for working in a variety of scenarios, and optical image stabilization minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. As a waterproof, shockproof, freeze-proof, and dust-sealed camera, it is well-suited for nearly any adventure, ranging from snorkeling trips to mountain ascensions, or even just for day-trips to the pool.
Complementing the imaging attributes, the XP130 is also a well-connected camera with the addition of Bluetooth LE for fast and automatic wireless image transferring between the camera a mobile device. This connectivity, along with Wi-Fi, too, also permits geotagging imagery and syncing time and date using information from your connected smartphone or tablet. Rounding out the XP130's feature-set is an intuitive physical design that incorporates a 3.0" 920k-dot LCD monitor for clear viewing and image review, and all of the essential camera controls have been placed on the right side of the camera body for intuitive one-handed control.
Tough and Rugged Design
- Waterproof to 65.6' / 20m
- Shockproof from 5.8' / 1.8m
- Freeze-proof to 14°F / -10°C
16.4MP CMOS Sensor
Fujinon 5x Optical Zoom Lens
Built-In Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Connectivity
Other Camera Features
- The rear 3.0" 920k-dot LCD monitor features an anti-reflective coating to enhance visibility when working in bright conditions.
- The sleek body design places all the rear controls on the right side for easier one-handed operation.
- A double-lock mechanism ensures security to the camera when working in trying conditions.
- Double Exposure mode lets you combine two separate exposures into a single image to produce a unique, artistic effect.
- An Electronic Level can be used to check and ensure the horizons in your images remain perfectly level.
- Unique Cinemagraph mode produces still imagery with select moving elements.
- Dedicated Underwater and Underwater Macro modes help to maintain a realistic color balance when shooting underwater.
- Interval Timer shooting permits taking successive photos at predetermined intervals for creating time-lapse imagery.
- Time-Lapse Movie feature will automatically turn interval timer image sequences into a movie clip showing the passing of time. The movie speed can be altered by selecting the video frame rate from 10, 30, and 60 fps, with multiple video sizes including Full-HD.
- A Wind Filter setting helps to reduce the noise caused by wind when recording video outdoors.
- Scene Recognition Mode optimizes the exposure settings based on recognized scene types.
- Motion Panorama 360 allows you to record expansive views up to 360° wide in a seamless, sweeping manner.
- Eleven different creative filters are available for still photos, and seven for video, for applying unique effects to your imagery in-camera.