- Two extra-low dispersion elements and one Super ED element control chromatic aberrations and reduce color fringing for increased clarity and color fidelity.
- Nano AR Coating reduces surface reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and color rendering in strong lighting conditions.
- Far-reaching telephoto zoom sports a f/4.5-5.6 maximum aperture range that is an ideal compromise resulting in a lightweight, compact design and bright enough performance for working in available lighting conditions.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
- Direct Drive Super Sonic wave Motor AF (DDSSM) and internal focus mechanism provides quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with more natural, intuitive manual focus control.
- Floating elements system benefits image quality when working at the 3.2' minimum focusing distance with 0.35x magnification.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper imagery when shooting handheld.
- Zoom torque adjustment ring will help provide users with added control over the zoom function of the lens.
- Focus range limiter and focus hold controls offer more intuitive handling and faster performance when photographing moving subjects.
- Removable rotating tripod mount permits quick switching from horizontal to vertical shooting orientations.
- Dust and weather-sealed construction benefits using the lens in inclement shooting conditions.
- The front lens element features a fluorine coating to protect against smudges and dust from adhering to the glass surface.
- Compatible with FE 1.4x and 2x teleconverters for reaching focal lengths up to 800mm.
Extending the effective focal length of select Sony E-mount telephoto lenses, the FE 1.4x Teleconverter increases the lens's magnification by 1.4x for a narrower field of view. The dedicated design maintains full communication between the lens and E-mount mirrorless cameras, including auto-exposure metering, autofocus, and Optical SteadyShot image stabilization. Additionally, this teleconverter also features a dust- and moisture-resistant construction, matching the lens, to benefit working in harsh environmental conditions.
FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II
FE 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 GM OSS
FE 200-600mm f/5.6-6.3 G OSS
FE 400mm f/2.8 GM OSS
FE 600mm f/4 GM OSS
The 77mm 95-UVAT UV Filter is one of Chiaro’s highly-rated protective UV filters with 95% light transmission. It’s useful for photographers of all levels who demand high-quality glass and other essential features for great image fidelity and construction.
To achieve 95% light transmission, Chiaro uses highly-polished optical glass, multi-coating, and additional advanced elements that improve the filter’s light transmission. A hard-anodized aluminum filter ring is designed to screw on and off effortlessly, and it’s thin to prevent vignetting when used with wide-angle lenses.
Image quality is what matters most at Chiaro. The company has tested and combined many features and essentials to achieve superior image quality and the highest light transmission. To help take the confusion out of selecting a filter, Chiaro prominently displays the light transmission levels so you can choose the perfect filter for your lens and photo session.