Make full use of your range of lenses on your mirrorless camera with this FUSION Smart Mark II Adapter from FotodioX. This smart adapter allows you to use Nikon F-mount lenses on Sony E-mount bodies, and is designed to retain full electronic communication whenever possible.
Fast autofocus can be achieved when using AF-S/AF-I lenses on a camera with phase-detection AF, such as the Sony Alpha a6300, a6500, a7 II, a7 III, a7R II, a7R III, and the a9. Vibration reduction and EXIF data transmission are also maintained on compatible models that offer those features. As for on-camera aperture control, the adapter supports EMD and pull-rod aperture systems including G-type, E-type, and some D-type lenses.
If some or none of those electronic features are desired, this product can always be used with older gear as a simple manual adapter. Infinity focus can be reached regardless of your equipment, and a metal construction with a chrome-plated brass mount makes this product durable. At the bottom, an integrated baseplate with a 1/4"-20 mount allows you to mount the adapter atop a tripod or monopod for easy support of heavier lenses.
- Nikon F-mount lens to Sony E-mount camera adapter, designed to retain electronic communication between equipment
- Full autofocus features retained when using AF-S/AF-I lenses on cameras with phase-detection AF
- Contrast-detection AF is supported, but is not recommended as performance is significantly slower
- Electronic aperture control possible with EMD (electromagnetic diaphragm) and pull-rod aperture lenses, including G-type, E-type, and some D-type models
- Vibration reduction maintained on lens models that offer it
- EXIF data transmission for AF-S/AF-I lenses
- Designed to allow for infinity focus regardless of lens or camera used
- Durable all-metal construction with chrome-plated brass mount
- Built-in baseplate with mount for a 1/4"-20 screw, installs onto tripod or other support gear when using heavier lenses