The Turbosound iNSPIRE iP300 is a powerful column loudspeaker with advanced iOS control and Bluetooth capabilities, well suited for small to medium-sized performance venues, houses of worship, boardroom presentations, and nightclubs. The design borrows from Turbosound's popular line-array products and provides high-quality sound and optimized dispersion in an easy-to-use, all-in-one form factor. The 600W Class-D amplifier powers the two 6.5" woofers and four 2" neodymium drivers, which combine for a frequency response of 50 Hz to 20 kHz with a maximum SPL of 122 dB.
The iP300's rear panel offers two combo XLR-1/4" inputs and two XLR thru-outputs, while the built-in DSP takes over ensuring the highest possible signal integrity and features a 24-bit processor that analyses the incoming signal and intelligently applies specific filters to improve the sound quality. It’s like having an audio engineer monitoring the input and output signals, dialing in precise EQ settings and constantly making subtle adjustments to the crossover, compressor/limiter, and three discrete amplifier channels. The iP300 also utilizes Klark Teknik's Spatial Sound Technology (SST) to create a wide, well-defined virtual 3-D acoustic environment, enveloping the listener in a richer and more realistic experience.
The simple and intuitive user interface consists of a single rotary push-encoder with process, setup, exit and enter function buttons, as well as the blue backlit display, offering DSP control functions for mixer parameters, 3-band EQ, and presets. All settings can be controlled locally, or via free downloadable iPhone/iPad apps and locked down to prevent unauthorized access. The Turbosound iNSPIRE iP300 features an integrated ergonomic carrying handle for ease in transport and ships with a power cord.
- Column loudspeaker for portable PA applications and high-quality music playback
- Klark Teknik's SST (Spatial Sound Technology) for creating 3D acoustic environments
- Wide sound dispersion provides consistent sound to the audience and performers
- 600W power, multi-channel Klark Teknik Class-D technology
- 3-channel digital mixer with gain setting recall
- High-quality Klark Teknik digital reverb for high-quality vocal enhancement
- Comprehensive remote control via Apple iPhone/iPad
- High-quality Bluetooth stereo audio streaming
- DSP presets for application type and speaker positioning
- Intuitive single rotary control user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- Dual 6.5" high excursion low-frequency driver for low distortion sub-bass response
- 4 x 2” neodymium drivers with edge wound aluminum voice coils for extended high-frequency reproduction
- Multiple height configurations for floor or elevated use
- High impact and lightweight enclosure
- Integrated protective perforated steel mesh grille
- Integral ergonomic carrying handle for ease of portability
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.