Designed for efficient high-volume scanning, the DocuMate 6460 from Xerox is a duplex ADF scanner with a spacious input tray that can hold up to 120 sheets at a time. It produces files at optical resolutions of up to 600 dpi, featuring a maximum scan area of 8.5 x 236" at 200 dpi while accepting media as wide as 9.5" such as dot-matrix paper. With impressive scan speeds, the unit digitizes documents at 70 ppm at 200 dpi and 65 ppm at 300 dpi, connecting to the computer via USB 3.0 for quick data transmission as well.
The DocuMate 6460 can reach interpolated resolutions of up to 1200 dpi thanks to Visioneer Acuity image enhancement software, which can also improve the clarity of your image and automatically crop it and straighten it at the touch of a button. Additional editing can be done with other bundled software, all of which is included with the product on a DVD. Additionally, this unit has a rated duty cycle of 10,000 pages per day.
- Duplex ADF scanner with an optical resolution of 600 dpi for crisp imaging, reaching interpolated resolutions of up to 1200 dpi with Acuity software
- Accepts documents as big as 9.5 x 236" such as dot matrix tractor feed paper while offering a maximum scan area of 8.5 x 236"
- Minimum document size of 2 x 2", supports standard business cards
- Reaches impressive scan speeds of 70 ppm at 200 dpi and 65 ppm at 300 dpi, for both black and white and color paper
- High capacity input tray at the top can hold up to 120 mixed-size documents for sequential scanning
- Rated duty cycle of 10,000 pages per day
- USB 3.0 connectivity for fast transfer speeds
- Visioneer Acuity enables your scanner to improve the clarity of your scan, as well as automatically crop and straighten it
- Visioneer OneTouch allows your document to be sent to an email, printer, specific folder, or several cloud destinations
- Nuance Power PDF provides a host of tools for creating, editing, and sharing PDF files and offers Microsoft Office support
- Nuance OmniPage Ultimate is a precise optical character recognition (OCR) software designed for turning your scanned images into editable, formatted text
- Nuance PaperPort can be used to organize and manage all your scanned files, allowing for improved workflow