Designed in collaboration with Think Tank, the SKB 3i-3614-TKBD is an iSeries keyboard case with a fully customizable interior, which accommodates popular 49-note keyboards such as the Nord A1, Dave Smith Pro 2, Yamaha MX49, and Waldorf Blofeld. Made of injection-molded, high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, the case offers a lightweight (at 16.75 lb) solution for traveling with your instrument, while protecting it from impact, water, dust, dirt, and more.
The 3i-3614-TKBD comes with fourteen, Velex-covered foam blocks in four different sizes. The blocks can be easily repositioned to create the perfect custom fit for your keyboard and are securely attached to the base and lid of the case with hook-and-loop fasteners. The unit features a waterproof, submersible design, a molded-in hinge, proprietary, "trigger release" TSA-retrofittable latches, an automatic, ambient pressure equalization valve, and is resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, and fungus.
In-line wheels, a tow handle, and snap-down, rubber-over-molded cushion grip handles let you navigate in comfort through airports, parking lots, or backstage ramps.
- Fits popular models 49-note keyboards such as the Nord A1, Dave Smith Pro 2, Yamaha MX49, and Waldorf Blofeld
- Fully customizable interior designed by Think Tank
- Dense, Velex-covered foam blocks in different sizes can be easily positioned to provide a custom fit—total of fourteen pads in four different sizes
- High-quality hook-and-loop provide secure attachment to the base and lid of the case
- Injection-molded shell made of ultra-high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- Waterproof, submersible design (MIL-C-4150J) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage (MIL-STD-810G)
- Resistance to UV, solvents, corrosion, and fungus
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C)
- Molded-in hinge
- Proprietary "trigger release", TSA-retrofittable latches
- In-line wheels and tow handle for easy transport
- Comfortable snap-down, rubber-over-molded cushion grip handles