This 5-Filter Set for DJI Mavic Pro from PGYTECH includes ND4, ND8, ND16, UV, and CPL filters designed with noted SCHOTT glass and ultra-lightweight aluminum frames. They all feature double-sided, multilayer vacuum coating that makes them waterproof, oilproof, and dustproof, as well as scratch resistant. The aluminum frames are also covered with EVA material to protect the Mavic Pro's native filter from scratches when you attach these filters on. (Please note, the CPL filter should not be used when taking panoramic photos.)
The ND filters reduce the amount of light hitting the Mavic Pro sensor while maintaining the color of the light. The reduction opens up many possibilities, including darkening the image a bit, allowing you to use wider apertures to prevent overexposure, and letting you select slower shutter speeds for cinematic motion blur.
The UV filter absorbs ultraviolet light to reduce the bluish cast of daylight, and the CPL filter reduces reflections, improves clarity and color rendition, and also protects the lens from dust, dirt, and scratches.
- ND4, ND8, ND16, UV, and CPL filters
- Reduce the amount of light hitting the Mavic Pro sensor
- Reduce the bluish cast of daylight
- Reduce reflections
- Improve clarity and color rendition,
- Protect the lens from dust, dirt, and scratches
- SCHOTT glass
- Ultra-lightweight aeronautic aluminum frames
- Multilayer coating
- Waterproof, oilproof, dustproof, and scratch resistant