Styled in a transparent aqua blue finish, the Ibanez Martin Miller Signature Series MM1 is an electric guitar with a double-cutaway, African mahogany body and a flamed maple top. Its neck, which offers a 25.5" scale, is crafted out of maple that's been roasted to ensure stability, durability, and a feel more commensurate with vintage instruments than out-of-the-box axes. Atop the neck sits a roasted maple fingerboard with 24 stainless-steel jumbo frets. Abalone dot inlays are provided, as are luminescent side inlays that help you track fret positions on darkened stages. Strings are anchored to the body by a Gotoh T1802 tremolo bridge, while the headstock makes use of Gotoh MAGNUM LOCK machine heads.
For electronics, this guitar employs two Seymour Duncan Hyperion humbucking pickups. These feature a moderate output to preserve the clarity of your tone, even when you're playing through heaps of distortion. They also help you retain the definition of your pick attack, though not at the expense of tonal balance.
The guitar gives you a 5-way pickup selector switch. Two different pickup configurations are available through the Alter mini-switch. This gives you effectively 10 different guitar tones, some humbucker-based, some sounding more single-coil in timbre. Volume and tone knobs are also on hand to shape your sound. A hardshell case is included.
S-TECH WOOD Roasted Maple Neck
Roasted Maple Fingerboard with Black Dot Inlays
Super All Access Neck Joint
Luminescent Side Dot Inlay
Gotoh Magnum Lock Machine Heads with Height-Adjustable Posts
Oil-Impregnated Bone Nut and Stainless Steel Frets
Seymour Duncan Hyperion Pickups
dyna-MIX 10 Switching System with Alter Switch
Gotoh T1802 Synchronized Bridge
- Neck Type: MM S-TECH WOOD roasted maple
- Body: Flamed maple top / African mahogany
- Fingerboard: S-TECH WOOD roasted maple fingerboard with abalone dot inlay
- Frets: Jumbo stainless-steel frets
- Bridge: Gotoh T1802 tremolo bridge
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Hyperion (humbucker, passive/alnico)
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Hyperion (humbucker, passive/alnico)
- dyna-MIX 10 switching system with Alter switch
- Nut: Oil-impregnated bone
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Tuners: Gotoh MAGNUM LOCK machine heads with H.A.P.
- Scale: 25.5" / 648.0mm
- Width at Nut: 1.7" / 42.0mm
- Width at 24th Fret: 2.2" / 57.0mm
- Thickness at 1st Fret: 0.8" / 20.5mm
- Thickness at 12th Fret: 0.9" / 22.5.mm
- Radius: 12.0" / 305.0 mm