Styled in a brown sunburst finish, the Ibanez Artcore Prestige Series AF200 is a hollow-body electric guitar featuring a spruce top, flamed maple back and sides, and a maple/mahogany set-in neck. Other features include a bound ebony fingerboard with acrylic and abalone block inlay, 20 medium frets, an ebony bridge, an AF Special tailpiece, and gold hardware.
The Super 58 humbucking pickups offer a warm, bluesy sound with a bit of growl. These pickups are selectable via a 3-way toggle switch and can be adjusted using the dedicated volume and tone controls for each pickup.
As for the timbre of the instrument itself, the spruce flamed-maple body balances out the boomy characteristics of hollow-body instruments by adding brightness and articulation to its tonal profile. A set of Sure Grip III volume and tone knobs are engineered for nonslip, smooth actuation.
- Neck Type: Artstar AF mahogany/maple set-in neck
- Top: Spruce
- Back and Sides: Maple
- Fingerboard: Bound ebony with Prestige fret edge treatment
- Frets: Medium, 20
- Inlays: Acrylic and abalone block inlays
- Bridge: Ebony
- Tailpiece: AF Special tailpiece
- Neck Pickup: Super 58 humbucker (passive/ceramic)
- Bridge Pickup: Super 58 humbucker (passive/ceramic)
- Nut: Bone
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Scale: 24.7" / 628mm
- Width at Nut: 1.7" / 43mm
- Width at 20th Fret: 2.2" / 56.0mm
- Thickness at First Fret: 0.8" / 20.0mm
- Thickness at 12th Fret: 0.9" / 22.0mm
- Radius: 12.0" / 305mm
- Length: 20.0" / 508mm
- Width: 16.5" / 419.1mm
- Max Depth: 4.3" / 108.0mm