Styled in a vintage yellow sunburst finish, the Artstar Series AS200 from Ibanez is a hollow-body electric guitar made of maple for the top, back, and sides, and has a set-in mahogany neck. The hollow double-cutaway body delivers a warm, resonant sound that is well suited for playing jazz, blues, country, and rock.
The neck is fitted with a 22-fret bound ebony fingerboard, which has acrylic and abolone block inlays. The strings are intonated by a Gotoh 510BN bridge and secured with a Gotoh GE101A tailpiece.
For electronics, the AS200 is equipped with a pair of Super 58 humbucking neck and bridge pickups, along with a 3-way pickup selector switch, and individual volume and tone controls for each pickup. There's also a Tri-Sound SW switch for running your neck pickup in parallel, or for coil-tapping it to secure a single-coil sound. The pickups offer a rich, nuanced tone with fat low end, which nicely complements the wood's inherent tonal qualities.
This instrument is highly respected for its tone, sustain, and ability to hold its tuning, making it an ideal choice for players of all levels. It comes with a hardhell case.
- Artstar three-piece mahogany set-in neck
- Flamed maple top/back/sides
- Bound ebony fingerboard with acrylic and abalone inlay
- 22 Medium frets with Artstar Fret Edge Treatment
- Gotoh 510BN bridge
- Gotoh GE101A tailpiece
- Neck Pickup: Super 58 (Humbucker, passive/alnico)
- Bridge Pickup: Super 58 (Humbucker, passive/alnico)
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Scale: 24.7" / 628.0mm
- Width at Nut: 1.7" / 43.0mm
- Width at Last Fret: 2.2" / 57.0mm
- Thickness at 1st Fret: 0.8" / 20.0mm
- Thickness at 12th Fret: 0.9" / 22.0mm
- Radius: 12.0" / 305.0mm
- Length: 19.25" / 463.6mm
- Width: 15.75" / 400.0mm
- Max Depth: 2.6" / 66.7mm