Well suited for metal and hard rock players, the Ibanez RG Prestige Series RGR652AHBF is an electric guitar in a Weathered Black finish. The axe is fashioned out ash, and its bolt-on, super-wizard HP five-piece neck is constructed out of maple and walnut.
The instrument offers a 25.5" scale and a bound Macassar ebony fingerboard, one that's segmented into 24 jumbo frets with Prestige Fret Edge Treatment and white dot inlays. A Gibraltar Standard II fixed bridge anchors your strings to the body. This bridge unifies with the guitar's top to bolster the transfer of each string's vibration, and in this way, it improves sustain. At the headstock you'll find Gotoh MG-T locking tuners which provide tuning stability and help cut down on the time it takes to change strings.
For electronics, the guitar is outfitted with two DiMarzio Fusion Edge pickups. These pickups are on hand to give you a powerful sound, one that has a tightly compressed low end, searing highs, and a distinct absence of muddy mids. Master tone and volume knobs give you broad control over the timbre and level of the instrument, while a five-way pickup selector switch is wired for a wide variety of tones with series, parallel, and split configurations. A hardshell case is included.
Super Wizard HP Neck
Gibraltar Standard II Bridge
Gotoh MG-T Locking Machine Heads
- Super Wizard HP five-piece maple/walnut neck
- Ash body
- Bound Macassar ebony fingerboard with Prestige Fret Edge Treatment
- White dot inlays
- 24 jumbo frets
- Gibraltar Standard II bridge
- DiMarzio Fusion Edge humbucking neck pickup (passive/ceramic)
- DiMarzio Fusion Edge humbucking bridge pickup (passive/ceramic)
- Cosmo black hardware
- Graph Tech nut
- Gotoh MG-T locking tuners
- Inluded hardshell case
- Scale: 25.5" / 648mm
- Width at Nut: 1.7" / 43mm
- Width at Last Fret: 2.2" / 58mm
- Thickness at 1st: 0.7" / 17mm
- Thickness at 12th: 0.7" / 19mm
- Radius: 16.9" / 430mm