The pocket-sized iFi AUDIO Nano iDSD Black Label is a portable, USB DAC and headphone amplifier designed to provide high-resolution audio on the go, when playing or streaming music on your iOS/Android smartphone or tablet.
The Nano iDSD Black Label is equipped with high-quality components and a Burr-Brown DAC chip that can handle PCM files up to 32-bit / 384 kHz. It offers support for Tidal's MQA high-resolution streaming format as well as DXD and DSD file formats. You can choose between two listening options—the Listen filter (Minimum Phase Bezier Filter) and the Measure filter (Linear Phase Transient Aligned Filter) for a neutral frequency response.
The amplifier provides 285mW of power per channel, giving it the ability to drive high-impedance headphones. The built-in IEMatch circuit delivers a hiss-free response from sensitive headphones and in-ear monitors. S-Balanced wiring technology supports headphones and in-ear monitors fitted with balanced wiring, while providing unbalanced headphones with the benefits of a balanced circuitry, including low noise, low distortion, and half the crosstalk.
The Nano iDSD Black Label is equipped with a rechargeable lithium-ion polymer battery, which provides up to 10 hours of continuous operation. It ships with a USB cable, two USB adapters, a silicone bracelet, and an iFi bag.
- Pocket-sized, portable DAC and amplifier for use on the go with mobile audio devices
- Play or stream Spotify, iTunes, and Youtube content from your smartphone or tablet—compatible with iOS and Android
- Connect to your gaming console or computer to improve the quality of your sound
- 2 x 285mW, dual mono amplifier can drive most headphones including in-ear monitors (IEM)
- Maximum output power of (32R)
- Burr-Brown DAC can handle PCM files up to 32-bit / 384 kHz, as well as DXD and DSD format—DSD offers up to 256 times the sample rate of a CD
- Supports MQA high-resolution streaming format
- Lithium-ion polymer battery provides up to 10 hours of continuous operation
- Includes USB cable and two USB adapters
- Includes silicone bracelet and iFi bag
S-Balanced Performance / IEM Match
- Amplifier delivers more than double the power of the original Nano iDSD into 16 Ohms and over four times the power into high-impedance headphones
- Built-in IEMatch circuit deliver a hiss-free response from sensitive headphones and IEMs
- S-Balanced technology supports headphones and IEMs fitted with balanced wiring
- S-Balanced provides unbalanced headphones with the same balanced benefits including low noise, low distortion, and half the crosstalk
Measure / Listen Filter
- Choose between two DAC filter options—Listen filter (Minimum Phase Bezier Filter) and Measure filter (Linear Phase Transient Aligned Filter)
- Thin film resistors offer lower noise and distortion than with standard metal film or carbon film types
- Tantalum polymer capacitors for power supply
- TDK C0G capacitors for the analog filter
- Panasonic ECPU film capacitor for critical DAC reference voltage
- Analog volume control potentiometer for pristine sound quality
- Dual-mono headphone amplifier with 3.5mm TRRS balanced wiring all the way to the amplifier—although the amplifier is single-ended, this circuitry delivers all the benefits of balanced wiring
- Built-in iEMatch with MELF resistors for matching sensitive headphones and in-ear monitors