The modular American DJ MOD TW100 is a 105W PAR wash light with seven, 15W (4-in-1) CW (cool white), WW (warm white), and A (amber) LEDs. Featuring three interchangeable frost filters used to alter the fixture's 17° beam angle to either 20, 40, or 60°, it creates wide and vibrant white light washes with exacting color temperature control for stages, installations, or mobile events.
The MOD TW100 offers a modular design that enables users to move the fixture's body to create a snoot and eliminate side glare. Event designers can remove the black metal housing and replace it with pearl-white housing (available separately) to match the aesthetics of the event.
Other features include five DMX channel modes, 64 built-in color macros, 0-100% electronic dimming, LED strobe effects, an LED display with 4-button menu for easy navigation, and an auto-sensing, multi-voltage power supply.
The MOD TW100 comes equipped with a dual-yoke bracket that can be used for conventional mounting to a truss or lighting stand, or to create a variable-angle floor stand. The fixture is wirelessly controllable via the separately available UC IR remote control.
- Metal housing moves to create a snoot for eliminating side glare
- Black, glossy metal housing may be removed and replaced with pearl-white housing kit (available separately)
- Bright PAR with 7 x 15W CW, WW, A (4-in-1) LEDs with a total output of 105W
- Create vibrant white washes with exacting color temperature control for stages, installations, or mobile events
- 17° beam angle
- Includes three frost filters to change beam angle to 20, 40, or 60°
- 5 x DMX channel modes: 3, 4 , 5, 8, or 9
- 64 built-in macros
- LED strobe effect
- Variable electronic dimmer: 0-100%
- LED display with 4-button menu for easy navigation
- Gloss-black metal housing
- Included scissor yoke to hang the fixture on a truss, mount it on a wall, or set it on the ground
- Compatible with ADJ UC IR wireless remote (available separately) and ADJ Airstream IR App (free download)
- powerCON connectors for secure power connections
- Multi-voltage operation: 100-240 VAC, auto-ranging