The USB power port only Williams Sound IR T1-00 is a dual-channel, infrared base transmitter designed for assistive listening in small areas. It is compatible with the WIR RX22-4 and WIR RX18 receivers and is well-suited for private TV listening in conference rooms, hospital rooms, assisted-living facilities, medical treatment centers, jury deliberation rooms, and more.
Easy to set up, the IR T1-00 features an 1/8" input jack that accepts any line level stereo audio. The operating frequencies (2.3/2.8 MHz) minimize high-efficiency lighting interference for a clear sound and provide a coverage area up to 1000 ft².
Three LEDs display power status and audio input strength. If a minimum acceptable audio level is not present on a channel, after twelve minutes that channel will automatically go into sleep/power-save mode to decrease power consumption by 80%.
The IR T1-00 can be mounted on any camera tripod stand with a 1/4"-20 threaded connector or with the separately availble STD 008 shelf or BKT 024 ceiling mount. It ships with a USB power cable, an 1/8" stereo audio cable, and an adapter cable for use with TVs equipped with an RCA audio output. A power adapter is required.
- Two-channel infrared transmitter for assistive listening in small areas
- For private TV listening in conference rooms, hospital rooms, assisted-living facilities, medical treatment centers, jury deliberation rooms, and more
- Compatible with WIR RX22-4 and WIR RX18 receivers
- Easy, plug-and-play setup
- 1/8" jack accepts any line-level stereo audio input
- Coverage area up to 1000 ft²
- Sleep mode / power-save feature
- Compact design
- High-efficiency LEDs display power status and audio input
- Can be mounted on any camera tripod stand with a 1/4”-20 threaded connector
- Optional mounting options include the STD 008 TV top shelf mounting kit and the BKT 024 omnidirectional mount for wall or ceiling mounting
- Power supply sold separately
- USB power available from a standard USB port using the included USB cable
- No FCC license or radio approval is required