Eliminate the annoying monthly fees often associated with purchasing a cable modem from your Internet service provider with the MB7621-10 24x8 1 Gb/s DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem from Motorola. This cable modem comes certified by Comcast Xfinity and is compatible with other cable service providers. Installation is simple, as this modem comes equipped with a single coaxial connector and one Gigabit Ethernet port.
Once configured, connected clients can take advantage of enhanced data transfer rates made possible by the 24 downstream channels supporting data speeds of up to 1 Gb/s and 8 upstream channels supporting data speeds of up to 246 Mb/s. Data rates this fast make this modem a viable solution for bandwidth-intensive activities such as streaming and downloading multimedia content, transferring large files, and much more.
- 24 x 8 DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem
- 24 downstream channels for speeds up to 1,000 Mb/s
- 8 upstream channels for speeds up to 246 Mb/s
- Downloads 24 times faster than DOCSIS 2.0
- Advanced design with Broadcom integrated circuit technology
- Full-Band Capture digital tuner for even higher speeds and a faster, more reliable Internet
- Supports IPv4 and IPv6 for powerful, flexible network addressing
- Works with DOCSIS 3.0, 2.0, and 1.1 services
- Modem's 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet (GigE) LAN port allows connection of a router, HDTV, game station, or other Ethernet-capable device
- Save money in cable modem rental fees. (Actual savings depends on your cable service provider.)
- Fast, easy setup using Quick Start
- Five status-reporting LEDs
- Ruggedized lightning and power surge circuits protect your investment
- Space-saving unit minimizes shelf space and improves cooling for reliable performance