The CAD GXLD2HH is a digital wireless handheld microphone system for two vocalists, presenters, teachers, or lecturers, which offers quality sound, simple setup, and dependable performance. The handheld mics feature dynamic capsules with supercardioid polar patterns that minimize background noise and feedback on stage, in wedding halls, houses of worship, or educational and corporate facilities.
The system is ready to work right out of the box. The receiver automatically connects to the transmitters on clean RF channels that are free from interference to deliver clear digital audio.
The handheld mics are equipped with On/Off and mute controls and run on two AA batteries for approximately 10 hours.
The receiver's rear-panel features two balanced XLR output connectors (one for each mic channel) and an unbalanced, mono Mix output on a 1/4" connector, making it easy to connect to any PA system or mixing board.
- The receiver offers two discrete channels of wireless packaged in one chassis.
- There is a volume knob for each channel and RF indicator lights to show connectivity between the receiver and the transmitters.
- The high-contrast LCD on the front panel clearly displays system statuses and frequency in use.
- The two antennas with advanced dipole technology are designed to increase the operating distance.
- The system operates in the 900 MHz frequency band, away from TV and Wi-Fi signal interference.