This B&H value kit combines the Yamaha PSR-E463 61-Key Touch-Sensitive Portable Keyboard with an X-style keyboard stand, X-style piano bench, and the Yamaha Survival Kit D2, which includes a power adapter, sustain pedal, and headphones to create a keyboard performance setup suitable for intermediate and advanced players. For beginners, there is also a set of ABC keyboard stickers that attach to individual keys, quickly giving players an easy way to see which keys translate to which notes.
Yamaha PSR-E463 61-Key Touch-Sensitive Portable Keyboard
The Yamaha PSR-E463 is the ideal portable keyboard for intermediate players ready to step up to the next level or for advanced players looking for a lightweight instrument to compose and perform. Great for playing various styles of music, from the latest to vinyl favorites, it offers an impressive set of easy-to-use features including assignable live-control knobs, pitch-bend wheel, Quick Sampling and Groove Creator functions, USB audio recorder and audio interface, MIDI song recorder, arpeggiator, and 12W speaker system—all sure to extend your musical horizons whether you're performing at home or on the go.
The PSR-E463 features 61 touch-sensitive, full-size keys that sense hard and soft playing and match the dynamics of each key stroke to accurately capture every nuance of your playing style. You can enjoy a full range of instruments with 758 high-quality acoustic and synth sounds, including a high-resolution grand piano. The built-in 235 auto-accompaniment styles provide real-time band backing tracks based on the chords you play and in a variety of musical genres from around the world, such as pop, jazz, R&B, salsa, and more.
Quick Sampling lets you capture sounds using the aux input and play them back from the keyboard. With Groove Creator, you can lay down a beat, tweak the groove, adjust the mix and create music like a DJ. Choose from 150 arpeggio phrases with the press of a single key, and quickly capture your inspiration with the 6-track MIDI recorder or USB audio recorder.
The 6W+6W (when using the separately available PA-150 AC adapter) amplifiers power the high-definition 4.7" Bass Reflex speakers, delivering electrifying, crystal-clear sound, and offering solid support in standalone performance situations. Plug in headphones for quiet play at any time. The 3.5mm aux input allows you to connect your phone/tablet or music player and play along with your favorite songs.
The PSR-E463's USB Type-B port enables the keyboard to send MIDI and audio signals straight into your computer/DAW or smartphone. The instrument also allows you to play back audio files and record your performances in audio format.
The keyboard can be powered via six AA batteries or by a PA-150 AC adapter (power adapter and batteries available separately).
Layer and Split Instrument Sounds
- 758 high-quality instrument sounds including 237 Panel Voices, 24 drum/SFX kits, and 457 XGlite voices, all with 48-note polyphony
- Layer Mode: Not only can you play just one single sound, but you can layer a second sound over the first sound
- Split Mode: You can play one sound on the left hand and a different sound on the right hand
- Capture, edit, and playback up to 5 samples (1 Key Follow type + 4 One Shot / Loop type), max 9.6 sec/sample
- Normal: The pitch of the sound varies depending on the key you play
- Loop: The sample is played in a loop without changing the pitch
- One-shot: The sample is played only once without changing the pitch
DJ with Groove Creator
- Create your own groove by turning each track on/off, altering sections, or adding various effects using the live control knobs
- Groove Creator supports Western EDM (Electronic Dance Music) and various world-wide EDM grooves
- Once you have made a cool track, save it to a USB device as an audio file
150 Arpeggio Patterns
- Tap into instant inspiration with the Arpeggio function
- Hold Mode and Allocated Key-Range free your hands, allowing you to improvise over the pattern
- The 150 Arpeggio patterns adjust and morph around the notes and chords you play on the keyboard allowing for almost limitless creativity
Intuitive Live Control Knob Interface
- Change sounds on the fly by switching the effect destination
- Two assignable real-time control knobs let you filter and adjust your sound just like on an analog synthesizer
- 10 DSP effects can be assigned and controlled by the knobs for dynamic and expressive live performance
- The pitch-bend wheel adjusts the pitch of the sound, adding expressivity to sounds like the guitar, sax, and trumpet
- The Target button allows you to quickly change an effect destination
Connect to Smartphone/Tablet or Computer for Even More Fun
- The USB to Host terminal allows you to connect the keyboard to a computer or portable device and record MIDI or high-quality audio without the need for an additional interface
- Record your performances to USB flash drives. The USB To Device port lets you load and save your settings and songs to a USB flash drive, as well as transfer data from your PC
- Connect an external audio player to the aux jack and you can play along with your favorite tunes. The built-in advanced Melody Suppressor lowers the volume of vocals and melody lines of the original recordings, leaving that part open for you to play or sing
- 235 auto-accompaniment styles
- USB Audio Recorder: 80 minutes (.wav)
- 6W+6W amplification with 4.7" bass-reflex speakers
Yamaha Survival Kit D2 - Accessory Package
The Survival Kit D2 from Yamaha contains everything needed to get the most from a Yamaha electronic instrument. This kit contains an external power supply, sustain pedal and headphones. Additionally, the kit provides a two-year extended warranty, a software download, and rebate coupons for Yamaha instruments and accessories.
Auray Single-X Keyboard Stand with Pull Lock
The KSPL-1X Single-X Keyboard Stand with Pull Lock from Auray is a keyboard stand that holds up to 110 pounds and features sturdy metal construction for strength and enhanced stability. A spring-loaded pull lock with five preset heights makes it easy to adjust. There are nonslip end rings on crossbars to ensure the keyboard doesn't move once it's on the stand, and additional traction for the feet to prevent the stand from shifting. The removable endcaps allow you to mount a 2nd tier (sold separately).
Sturdy Single-X Design
Nonslip Rubber Rings
Auray X-Style Piano Bench (Black, Small)
The small black Auray PBS-17 is a lightweight X-style piano bench designed to provide stability, comfort, and support for keyboardists and pianists on stage, at home and rehearsals, or in the studio. Its strong steel frame supports a weight capacity of up to 300 lb. Courtesy of three height positions, the bench can be adjusted from 18.5 to 20.5” tall.
The 17 x 12” seat features 2.5” of high-density foam for padding that offers both comfort and support, even for long sessions. Setup is simple and quick due to the two locking knobs and X-style design, which folds flat to minimize space during transport and storage.
Hal Leonard ABC Keyboard Stickers
The ABC Keyboard Stickers from Hal Leonard are self-adhesive stickers that turn any keyboard into an easy-to-play instrument. They attach to any size keyboard in seconds. This system has taught millions to play music.