The 1-6x24 Razor HD GEN II-E Riflescope from Vortex combines a high-transmission lens system and weather-sealed 30mm maintube to create a versatile optic for close to midrange targeting. Vortex uses an apochromatic objective lens and optically indexed extra-low dispersion (HD) glass elements to maximize the light gathering ability of the optics while minimizing chromatic aberration and preserving clarity. The resulting images are bright and sharp throughout the zoom range.
This Razor HD scope is configured with a VMR-2 MOA duplex reticle on the second focal plane (SFP). The reticle illumination is controlled using a dedicated turret. The illuminator has eleven brightness settings, and an Off position between each setting allows the shooter to quickly return to their previously used level of illumination without unnecessary cycling through other settings.
The scope's housing is machined from aluminum, and features a scratch- and corrosion-resistant anodized finished, and is argon filled to ensure fogproof and waterproof performance. Exposed lens surfaces are finished with ArmorTek, Vortex's proprietary scratch-resistant coating that also repels moisture and dirt. This scope is backed by Vortex's lifetime warranty.
- Magnification: 1-6x
- Objective lens: 24mm
- Maintube diameter: 30mm
- Index-matched optical system
- APO apochromatic objective lens
- HD extra-low dispersion elements
- XR anti-reflective lens coating
- Etched-glass reticle on the second focal plane
- VMR-2 MOA duplex reticle with illuminated aiming point
Use and Handling
- Reticle illumination system with 11 brightness settings and intermediate Off positions
- Capped low-profile windage and elevation turrets with knurled grips
- 1/2 MOA impact point adjustment clicks, 50 MOA travel per rotation
- Fast focus eyepiece with 4" eye relief
- Argon filled housing for fogproof and waterproof performance
- One-piece aluminum maintube
- Anodized hard coat with copper-like finish
- Single spring elevation adjustment turret
- Friction Reduction System: protects turret erector from wear and deformation
- ArmorTek: scratch-resistant lens coating