The Singh-Ray 77mm Thin Tony Sweet Soft-Ray Diffuser Filter with Front Filter Threads can be applied to purposely reduce the appearance of blemishes and wrinkles. It is useful for creating a more flattering result of a subject while highlights as well as contrast is softened and glare is reduced. Additionally, a glowing effect around highlights is created which can further enhance a subject's appearance or produce a desired effect while overall sharpness is maintained.
This filter is constructed from optical resin and features a thin, 4.8mm aluminum alloy filter ring for durability which also minimizes the potential for vignetting while remaining lightweight. The filter ring also includes 77mm front threads that allow for use with other filters that have 77mm rear threads.
- Reduces the appearance of blemishes and wrinkles
- Softens highlights, contrast, and reduces glare
- Creates glowing effect around highlights
- Maintains overall sharpness
- Non-coated, constructed from optical resin for clarity
- Lightweight, durable, and thin aluminum alloy filter ring
- 77mm front filter threads allow for use with other filters
- Leatherette pouch with microfiber interior for storage and transport