Made for creating high-definition wall art, this 54" x 150' roll of Matte Vinyl Wallcovering Medium from VESCOM consists of a PVC surface for printing complemented by a nonwoven polyester and cellulose backing. The medium has a thickness of 17 mil and features a smooth texture, which is complemented by a matte finish for a clean and professional look.
The medium comes in rolls with 3" cores and offers a notable basis weight of 448 gsm, suiting it for high-quality printing. With a bright white PVC face, it reaches a whiteness of 89.4% and a brightness of 87.1% while providing 100% opacity. It is compatible with several types of ink, including low-solvent, solvent, UV, and latex, and each print can be easily installed with most common types of adhesive available. Finally, a Class A fire resistance rating helps ensure safety when the wall art is used in public spaces.
- Type II vinyl wallcovering with nonwoven polyester and cellulose backing, comes in a 54" x 150' roll with 3" core
- Smooth matte finish for a clean, non-textured appearance
- Basis weight of 448 gsm for fine, high-quality printing
- Total thickness of 17 mil
- Bright white PVC color, featuring brightness of 87.1% and whiteness of 89.4%
- Opacity of 100%
- Compatible with low-solvent, solvent, UV-curable, and latex inks
- Class A fire resistance rating for improved safety